Monday, March 21, 2011

I am alone, and I couldn't have laughed harder

That is when you know you stumbled upon gold.
Like finding a shiny piece of natural ore in the riverbed.


This is what I read this evening, and fell in love with.




December 21, 2010

To the guy who works at the front counter of our gym:

We went to the gym 4 times last week. We only saw you once. Please do not say "I only saw you once this  week, I thought you guys were giving up already?" and then wink at us. You see, that would be like me saying "I only saw you once this week. I though you got fired. Or killed." And then not winking.

Winking doesn't take the aggressive out of passive-aggressive. Neither does writing about it on a blog that you don't read.

Touche. 



Thank you Kendi. I couldn't have been happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment