Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gracefeul Perpectives

I am without passion.

Currently.

This has not always been the case. But, my life is weighed down with missing important people that are out of the state and even just down the road, mixed with working, not having down time. I realized that all of these things of Life, are not weighing me down completely, but sucking energy out of me so that I cannot create my dream art and sewing studio.

So. Passion.

passion |ˈpa sh ən|
noun

1 strong and barely controllable emotion : a man of impetuous passion. See note at emotion .
• a state or outburst of such emotion : oratory in which he gradually works himself up into a passion.
• intense sexual love : their all-consuming passion for each other | she nurses a passion for Thomas.
• an intense desire or enthusiasm for something : the English have a passion for gardens.
• a thing arousing enthusiasm : modern furniture is a particular passion of Bill's.



If Bill's enthusiasm can be aroused by modern furniture then mine should be aroused. I am young, recently organizing my first year out of college, and I am gumption!!

So. Passion. Back to that.


How do we maintain passion? How do we get the passion we want, that doesn't involve me moving to a highly expensive apartment in downtown Boston, so I can enthusiastically decorate it with a mix of modern and antique furniture? 


I decied to start darwing again. Or at least getting somthing on paper. Sketches, images, thoughts. All of that. Something I haven't done since I started working WHILE in school.
So this will change soon.


graceful perspectives. thought on life and design.


How about it?
What say you?


Are you there?




Hmm. New goal. Get some people to say "Ha, YES! We get it!"
I'll work on that once I got the passion thing down.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment