Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Time is near...so near

I need design jobs. Let me rephrase, I would like some design jobs. Anyone know any?

I started crafting presents several weeks ago for my family members, and I can't believe that it has taken me so long to realize how much I love to sew and make things for people. I miss the time spent on something.

I made a couple stuffed animals for my sisters, some embellished clothing, prints. I recycled Christmas this year! However, I don't know how to market myself well enough.

Regardless, I have an internship for my last semester in college! One for which I am so thankful and excited for: Figs&Ginger, a fantastic company of jewelry created by a husband and wife team. Not only do I know about the company and own their jewelry, I listen to Elijah's music often, so i am excited to work for a couple that I value and appreciate.
 It is worth checking out the website, linked above.


An adorable necklace from Figs&Ginger



No comments:

Post a Comment